- Company name
- SUS Corporation
- 6F, S-patio Bldg. 14-25, Minami-cho, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka city, Shizuoka 422-8067, Japan
- June 19, 1992
- 290 million yen
Yasuo Ishida, President
Toshiyuki Sasagawa, Director
Eiji Kashiwagi, Director
Masashi Watanabe, Director
Yoshihide Nabeta, Director
Motoki Sugimoto, Director
Hiromi Kaizu, Director
- 719 (as of May 1, 2017)
(567 male, 152 female. Average age: 36.83 years old)
- Closing date
- End of February
- Business fields
- Design development, manufacturing, and sales of mechanisms and unit equipment products for FA (Factory Automation)
Design development, manufacture and sales of aluminum housing and aluminum construction materials
- Financing banks
Mizuho Bank Ltd.,
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.,
The Shizuoka Bank, Ltd.
- Jun. 1992
- IA System Corporation was established. Development, production, and sales of system products for domestic and Southeast Asian markets began.
- Mar. 1995
- SUS Corporation was established. Direct catalog sales of standard unit products began.
Tokyo Office (in Nihonbashi-Kayabacho, Chuo-ku) was established.
- Dec. 1997
- A subsidiary, SUSS, was established in Singapore. Sales of system products began.
- Mar. 2001
- IA System Corporation merged with SUS Corporation.
- May. 2001
- A subsidiary, SUS BKK Co.,Ltd. was established in Thailand. Began sales of system products.
A subsidiary, SUS (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in Thailand. In-house production of accessory parts, such as nuts and brackets, began.
- Oct. 2002
- ecoms Business established. Began the development and production of aluminum furniture and construction materials.
- Apr. 2003
- Osaka Sales Branch established.
- Jun. 2004
- Kyushu Plant established.
- Sep. 2004
- SUS (Suzhou) Co.,Ltd. established in China as a subsidiary of SUSS.
- Dec. 2004
- Renamed as SUS Corporation.
- Mar. 2005
- Nagano Sales Branch established.
- May. 2005
- Fukushima Plant established. SUS began in-house production of aluminum profiles with extrusion and alumite processing production facilities.
- Sep. 2006
- Nagoya Sales Branch established.
- Oct. 2007
- SUS Holdings Co., Ltd. was established to integrate all subsidiary companies in Thailand.
- Mar. 2008
- Shiga Plant established.
- Aug. 2008
- SUSC Co., Ltd. established for construction contracting.
(Since Construction Industry Permission was granted to SUS in July 2014, the company has been integrated into SUS.)
- Jun. 2009
- SUS (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. started aluminum extrusion production.
- May. 2011
- Head Office relocated to the sixth floor of S-Patio Bldg. near JR Shizuoka station South Exit.
- July. 2011
- Sendai Sales Branch established.
- Aug. 2011
- A subsidiary, SUS (Vietnum) Co.,Ltd. established in Vietnum.
Shizuoka office was established in Kikugawa City. Though the Obane office maintained some functionality, most operations moved to the Shizuoka office.
- Dec. 2013
- A subsidiary, SUS Philippines Corporation, established in Philippines.
SUS (India) Pvt. Ltd. was established in India as subsidiary of SUSS.
- Jan. 2014
- A subsidiary, SUS America,Inc. established in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Two-year long large facility investment in Fukushima Plant completed. More aluminum extrusion production machinery was bought and made operational.
- Jun. 2014
- iDshop Hiroshima established.
- Jul. 2014
- SUS BKK completed a new plant. The Pinthong Plant and Sales Branches were established.
- Aug. 2014
- Shizuoka 2nd Plant was established in Kikugawa City. Machining facilities were relocated from the Obane office to the new location.
- Sept. 2014
- iDshop Atsugi established.
- Mar. 2015
- SUS (India) R&D department established.
- Apr. 2015
- iDshop Fukushima established.
- May. 2015
- iDshop Kitakyushu and iDshop Saitama established.
- Oct. 2015
- iDshop Shiga established.
- Mar. 2016
- iDshop Kumamoto established.
- May. 2016
- Chiba Plant established in Kisarazu City.
- Jul. 2016
- iDshop Okazaki established.
- May. 2017
- iDshop Tochigi established.